Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Dream Games That Will Never Happen
(03-22-2013, 11:36 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I know that as much as I hope for a Dino Crisis reboot it will never happen...

Most of my dream games do exist, though. They are called crossovers. Still wanting for Namco x Capcom to be ported, even on PSN... I guess that will never happen either.

Totally with you on that one. I've been wanting to play that one for YEARS. I don't know how something like Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Whateverthehell can be localized and expected to do well when a full on company cross over can't.

Also, I'm not knocking SRTOGS, it's actually a really great DS game.

(03-22-2013, 11:36 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 11:24 AM)Wardenclyffe Wrote: A TMNT game made by Rocksteady.

There was a rumor going around last year that this was actually going to be a thing. Sadly it was a hoax... I'd definitely get that one, though. Besides, come on, it's already in the name! They only need to have Bebop in there.

That's one of the reasons I want it so badly! Honestly, if that was rumored last year I probably wouldn't have even thought about it. But now that it's been thrown out there, even as a hoax, I realize how great of an idea that is.

Messages In This Thread
Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by 2D Brain - 03-22-2013, 02:34 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by jd345 - 04-13-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by Wardenclyffe - 03-22-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by Berry - 03-24-2013, 10:52 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by Ryan - 03-26-2013, 01:40 AM