Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Dream Games That Will Never Happen
A Pokemon game with datesim elements.

...Now that you're all done throwing up in your mouths allow me to explain what I mean.

Not datesim as in those terrible Newgrounds flash game, but as in the Social Link systems from the Persona games. I suppose 'relationship' sim would be a more accurate term but I like hearing peoples reactions to reading that first line. :P

So many times I've seen interesting characters go to waste because all we ever find out about them is, "I'm a gym leader. I do gym leader stuff. Blargh." I know Pokemon is a franchise for all audiences but I don't think it's too much to ask to throw in the option of getting to know our favorite characters better, right?

Fire Red/Leaf Green tried to do something like this with the Fame Checker but that worked just horribly. I can't think of a single person who actually enjoyed filling that thing. I'd much rather have a character specific event or two, just to kind of deepen the appreciation people have for all of the interesting characters Pokemon has.

Besides, I doubt I'm the only one that wants to grab a cup of coffee with Cynthia.

Messages In This Thread
Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by 2D Brain - 03-22-2013, 02:34 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by jd345 - 04-13-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by Berry - 03-24-2013, 10:52 AM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by jkid101094 - 03-22-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Dream Games That Will Never Happen - by Ryan - 03-26-2013, 01:40 AM