Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How many consoles do you own?
Let's see.

Sega Master System II - I have two games for the system, but I never play it.
Sega Mega Drive x 3 - I own a Mega Drive 1 and two Mega Drive 2's. The MD1 doesn't seem to output on the TV, and one of the MD2's is from my childhood, which also doesn't work a lot of the time. The other one is perfectly fine. I have a couple of games for it as well.
Sega Mega CD - It might be broken but I have no idea. The circuits could be fried but I have no idea, if they are I'll sell it for £50 or so and try to buy another one. It's a cool little system that I'd love to have games for, and play on.
Sega Saturn- I have a demo for the Saturn, that's about it. I can't play it through since I have no connections for it.
Sega Dreamcast - I love the Dreamcast, had it since 1999/2000. Still works too. I don't play on it as much as I'd like, but I'll get round to it.
SNES - Eh, I only several games for the SNES, most don't work or are terrible, it's also PAL so inferior 50hz gaming is terrible. I never play on it sadly.
N64 - I did play on this one back in the day, but I can't play it now. It won't display on the TV, so I just leave it be.
Gamecube - I don't play it much since I have a Wii.
Wii - Ironically, I don't play this that much either. I'd rather emulate the games but my computer isn't strong enough so I'm in a weird limbo where I don't play anything on that console.
Wii U - I hardly play this since there are very little games that I want to play on it currently.
PS1 x 3 - I don't play it much since I have a PS2.
PS1 Mini - Same as above.
PS2 Slim - Yeah, I play PS2 games a lot these days. Silent Hill, Yakuza, SOS: The Final Escape. Might start up Deus Ex soon enough.
PS3 Slim - Had a Phat but it overheated several times and I gave in a got one of these
PS4 - Not much to say here, bought it to be up to date with current gen and to play vidya with my friends
Gameboy - I own a Yellow One. I don't play on it much since I have no real need to.
Gameboy Color x 3 (2 are Special Pikachu Edition to boot) - Same reason as above.
Gameboy Advance x 3 - I don't play GBA games on it anymore. I just use my Micro.
Gameboy SP - No idea where it went, last time I saw it. The top was coming off. R.I.P
Gameboy Micro - It's, actually in front of me right now. I play a few GBA games on it now and then.
Nintendo DS - I own a few but they're not in great condition sadly. I've honestly lost count of how many I owned.
Nintendo DS Lite - Same as above.
Nintendo 3DS - I don't use it since I have New 3DS
New Nintendo 3DS - I play MM3D and browse the improved internet on it a lot, but apart from that I don't use it nearly as much as I did with my OG 3DS.
Xbox - Had it since 2003/4, don't play on it much since it's not in great conditions and I don't have a decent controller for it.
Xbox 360 - Used to play tons on this, nowadays I might occasionally play Shenmue 2 or Killer is Dead.
Xbox One - I don't play this much since MCC was pretty shit. I should get around to finishing Alien and the two new Asscreeds.

Cool, most console out of anyone here so far, what do I win?

Messages In This Thread
How many consoles do you own? - by RepentantSky - 03-13-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: How many consoles do you own? - by Boyobmas - 03-13-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: How many consoles do you own? - by CLXcool - 03-13-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: How many consoles do you own? - by retrolinkx - 03-13-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: How many consoles do you own? - by pAroxizm - 03-13-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: How many consoles do you own? - by G-Haven - 03-13-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: How many consoles do you own? - by CLXcool - 03-14-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: How many consoles do you own? - by Koopaul - 03-16-2015, 02:29 AM
RE: How many consoles do you own? - by Arjahn - 03-16-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: How many consoles do you own? - by Colossus - 07-01-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: How many consoles do you own? - by Colossus - 07-02-2015, 08:47 AM