Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The moment you really fell in love with a game.
(05-02-2015, 09:51 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: (Would you recommend Skies of Arcadia? I know that 3 of Valkyria Chronicles's character come from it.)

Short Answer: Yes, it's my favourite game of all time for a reason, and if you can endure the long drawn out battles and the encounter rate, you've got yourself a 11/10 game. There are two versions, the Dreamcast and the Gamecube. Dreamcast version has better sound, Pinta's quest (a VMU minigame that can net you more items) and a few nifty VMU tricks that interact with the game in one way or another, while the Gamecube version has worse music, better graphics, an improved encounter rate and more things to do, but all the VMU stuff is gone. It's a great game and you should play it if you get time to. If you're going to emulate, you've got NullDC and Dolphin. I can help you with NullDC if you're going to play it emulated.

Long Answer: If you have the time to read my review of the game (yep, I reviewed it on another website) then it can possibly give you a better insight into the game than if I were to write several paragraphs now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The moment you really fell in love with a game. - by retrolinkx - 05-03-2015, 01:10 AM