Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The moment you really fell in love with a game.
So a couple of games I can list

1) (One that I'm currently playing through):
Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS

I originally bought this for the Wii but only played it for around 10 hours. Many years later, I'm now playing with the new3DS version (and also preparing myself for the Xenoblade Chronicles X)

It's a bit hard to explain but they very second i saw the title screen I knew I was in for something special. Something that'll stick with me for a long time. 
Stick the game in, get past the splash screens and you're greeted by this. 

There have been some incredible title screens in games such as: Ocarina of Time(Zelda games in general), Sonic Aventure 2: Battle, Marvel vs Capcom but Xenoblade Chronicles has an amazing first impression.

2) Anything by Platinum games
Cheating I guess. But they always surprise me with how good they make the game fun and interesting from the start. All the way back to games like Viewitful Joe which, to this day, still makes me feel like I'm 12 at my friends house on a GameCube playing through a fun action packed "power rangers" game to the insanity sexiness of Bayonetta fighting angels on a fighter jet. Platinum games always deliver on best first impression/games that stick.

3) The Wind Waker
A strange choice considering how much I love Majoras Mask. But after beating the Wind Waker and reflecting upon it many many years later, I realised that the Wind Waker is a really special game that I do truly cherish. The kind of game I'm grateful for even existing.It stands out from the other(also brilliant) Zelda titles with it's up beat chart, graphic style, characters, setting, gameplay and more that it took me a while to realise how good that game actually is. It felt like a grand adventure that I think had been missing from gaming for such a long time. The Wind Waker is a game that feels good to play.

4) Marvel vs Capcom 3
Marvel comics and Capcom coming together for a fighting game. My team of Nemesis, Wesker and Dante vs my friends team of Dr.Strange, Magneto and (Dark)Phoenix. Such a huge nerdgasm. 
Howabout a team of Viewtiful Joe, Dr. Doom and Ryu vs Chris Redfield, Iron Man and Ghost Rider. 
Being a Marvel comic book fan and a fan of Capcom on general really makes the Street Fighter versus series really stick out to me. Hype as shit to watch, play and will never get old. 
It's MARVEL BABY!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The moment you really fell in love with a game. - by BumblebeeCody - 05-05-2015, 05:52 PM