Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Final Fantasy Are you most looking forward to?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS)
0%
0 0%
World of Final Fantasy (PS4, PS Vita)
22.22%
2 22.22%
Final Fantasy XV (PS4, Xbox One)
22.22%
2 22.22%
Final Fantasy 7 Remake (PS4 First)
11.11%
1 11.11%
I don't care about the FF games! Give me another RPG
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Which Final Fantasy are you most anticipating?
(06-18-2015, 03:34 AM)RepentantSky Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 10:43 PM)CLXcool Wrote: I would be less harsh on Sqaure  a whole lot if they did something else besides Final Fantasy. Like doing something new with Super Mario RPG, Nintendo will love to do it, you just gotta give the approval Square.

I hate this argument so much. This is what people who don't pay attention to what Square is doing outside of Final Fantasy say, and that's on you, not them. Before you say something like that in the wake of a conference they just had, watch it, and pay attention to everything, you might just find something else you like. I mean really, did you not see that star ocean? That looks like it will be incredible. Never mind Neir, KH3 and Deus Ex. Square has almost never focused solely on FF games, and that's never been more true than it is now.

I had this exact conversation with my brother the day of the conference, execpt slightly diffrent. He was complaning that they were doing Just Cause 3 and was wondering why "the RPG company is making a 'Bro Game'". I had to remind him that they are not just RPG makers.

Also making a new game years later without the original team just to please the fans is not really a good idea. Just as Rare.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll: Which Final Fantasy are you most anticipating? - by gamemaster1991 - 06-18-2015, 04:02 AM