Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I want to try something with the community.
Tradeport?  Here's a thought for it.  A little simpler; permits a dynamic for both land and sea battles with each type being a little more suited to one or the other.  Since I'm not really sure what you're looking for exactly or whether or not there would be legitimate naval battles I'll just leave this for now. :)

B-Bowman -> Fusilier (adept at land-based missile fighting)
        L-Brawler
                      B-Soldier -> Knight (adept at land-based melee fighting)
Landlubber
                      Sc-Peddler -> Merchant (gives bonuses to rewards at battle's end)
        L-Scholar
                      Sc-Acolyte -> Mage (adept at using both black and white magic)

Ca--Carpenter -> Boatswain (able to repair damage to the boat/naval medic)
         Se-Mate
                      Ca-Steward -> Engineer (able to use buffs/debuffs on the vessel)
Seadog
                      Sa-Gunner -> Canoneer (adept at ranged attacks on the ship)
          Se-Sailor
                      Sa-Swashbuckler -> Pirate (adept at melee attacks on the ship/boarding)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to try something with the community. - by SamuraiGaiden - 11-29-2015, 07:29 AM