Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
No Offense, but what's happening with VGFacts
(05-22-2016, 09:20 AM)Petie Wrote: There really wouldn't be any benefit to doing so. It's not like old submissions expire or there's some time limit we're working against. As always, your answer here is the same - just be patient. These "reminders" that you still have pending trivia will not speed up the process.

I have Patience though Determined, but the more the wait, it may go away at times (recently I'm like that about the 25th Anniversary Sonic Game, which is still unannounced), though I do try to control it. I know you're trying to help and be decent Petie, but luckily things I do in the mean time is watch over Submissions coming through, make sure my submissions are good enough for an approval, and time to time question some stuff in the Trivia Disputes, or ask Staff about stuff, as well as posting Trivia to Various IMDB Pages (another place for posting trivia). How far have your Pending Submissions can back to? I've only had Pending Submissions go blank not many times during my time with VGFacts these past 2 years, I don't mind when all my submissions have gone through, but I'd always try to think of something, no rush, and there wouldn't possibly be a time when the Submission Queue goes blank, leaving nothing for the VGFacts Staff to approve. Right now I'm staying tuned for yet to arrive news and facts about games on the way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Offense, but what's happening with VGFacts - by CuriousUserX90 - 05-23-2016, 01:46 AM