Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
pokemon red ninetails legend is wrong
my computer has its own thoughts, when i highlighted the edit button it ended up deleting things. typical of my computer to do the opposite of what i want it to do. my computer is 7 years old, its bad, and does not like forums or high ram demanding pages. sorry about that

to tomguy, the information stated is the legend and its facts based on real world events and problems. to psycho, i suffer from chronic migraines, you cant blame me for being a little angry, plus i just learned my computer deleted things i meant to edit

and to seriously, you took a comment i made and started a string of sarcasm that i felt were insults to my intelligence, and you took something i meant to say about gamesradar sucking and posting anime mythos for real facts
and really tomguy mouths or tails of fire and lightning does not make them giant fire breathing monsters that Americanized anime seems to want to call a legit legend from Japan

Messages In This Thread
RE: pokemon red ninetails legend is wrong - by thereapersrighthand - 04-02-2013, 08:17 PM