Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Games you vitally remember from your childhood?
I had a SNES, but I sucked at those games so bad I can't really say anything other than the Donkey Kongs and Mario titles stuck with me.

I get a warm and fuzzy feeling when it comes to the N64, though. I get pumped anytime I hear Star Fox 64 music and that wonderfully cheesy dialogue can't be beat. Then of course you have Ocarina of Time, Banjo-Kazooie, Pokemon Snap, Super Smash Brothers, and lots of other titles that have already been listed.

I only had a Game Boy Color for Pokemon. Red has a special place in my heart and also made sure I would never be able to go near Cinnabar Island in any version without getting creeped out. Missingo will actually pop up talking to the old man first, but it's extremely rare. I saw him by accident first, then looked him up on the internet, and the glitches around it are still freaky. If you're ever bored, start a new game and put either a male or female symbol at the end of your name for even more glitchiness.

The PS2 was totally my favorite system of all time, but I got that in my teens when I wised up and realized it was the system all the best games were on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you vitally remember from your childhood? - by Hexadecimal - 04-05-2013, 01:17 PM