Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
I had a random thought yesterday.

I want to see a game where you have an rpg party that just keeps on growing, without having a restriction on who can be out at any given time, or at least one with a ton of people.

The problem is that you would have either the FF13 effect of essentially watching a movie or you'd have really long turns. My thought was to have really simple characters that stack together like in an assembly line, all with 2 moves and only those 2 moves. So, if it was a mobile game, swipe left for support ability, right for attack ability.

Then, because I equated it in my mind to an assembly line, I kinda want to see an rpg about a robot uprising where they don't understand things outside the context of manufacturing processes, so they fight by ramming into things and dumping them on the assembly line. Legit considering sketching this out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by Psychospacecow - 06-26-2016, 07:07 PM