Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
(06-30-2016, 10:38 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: So I just finished 999. And I mean finished. Played the game 5 times to get the right ending, and the final part was interesting and I enjoyed how it was handled, but holy shit the final puzzle was dumb.

Also, the ages of some of these people were weird. June was 21, and I'm assuming Junpei was as well. Even though they looked no more than 16. Clover was 18 even though she looked like she was 11. And the 9th man was like 40 even though he looked like he was in his 20's.

There are still unanswered questions, and I don't know where I'm going to find them without spoilers. I was already spoiled on something just by trying to find out June's age. So I'm not going to check for more.

999 doesn't answer all the questions of the series because Virtue's Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma finish those off. Seeing all the endings will help if you want to just watch them since you beat it already, but you really have to play, or watch someone play the other two and see all the endings to understand everything. I've only just started on Zero Time Dilemma myself but man, if you liked the first one, the other two are well worth it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by RepentantSky - 07-01-2016, 12:21 AM