Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
After my friend and I made jokes and laughed at the TF2 update being trash (which is still is) and every game made us wait 30 minutes (which I counted) to get a game where one of us would have 200+ ping and the other would have 40. We finally got into some games really quickly.

It takes one to two minutes to load a game now which is really good.

The funny thing is, this was meant to improve the game, but really it hasn't changed a damn thing. Both games my friend and I dominated. On CP maps we capped last twice in a row, we were able to push two level three sentries to their spawn on a payload map and kept them in spawn for 5 minutes before they just ubered two demos and pushed us back.

This update is just awful, it's done nothing to improve the gameplay. Hell it's made it worse. My friend and I haven't lost a game yet, and we both have positive K/D ratios. It's just really funny to get the same people again and again, only to see them instantly leave because they don't want to play us again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 07-26-2016, 01:20 AM