Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
Man what a weird week.

So, last Friday my computer shut off due to most likely overheating from playing games, tabbing in and out, along with recording it and being on for several days. Anyhow, I played my 3DS to waste some time while my PC would cool down.

This was the last time I remember ever using my 3DS since after this, I seemed to have completely lost it. I searched and searched everywhere I could to try and find where it would be but to no avail.

I started to think outside the box of where it could be, I mean. One day I had it, the next I didn't. I looked around the room and noticed my bin. The bin is quite large and tall. I'd say it's the height of just over your knee cap, and the inside is large as well. Anyhow, thoughts started to go through my head that I lost the 3DS in that bin, but I quickly dismissed it. This was on Monday.

On Tuesday, it really got to me. It had been more than several days now, and I haven't seen it. I checked the bin and noticed that there was something in there that I had. A small badge I got from a recent event I went to. Now this was really worrying. In the span of 5 days I had taken the rubbish out once, and that one time there could've been anything in that stuffed bin. It was all adding up.

So, on Wednesday I decided to go out and go through the rubbish skip that's near me at night (Hey, it's a console that costs £150. What would you do?) but when I went out All Ghillied Up in my gloves, jacket and all other forms of protection I noticed that the skip had been emptied.

[Image: 6ba84116868f6f8a8914f397aa5ff290a790309e_hq.gif]

That's it man, it's over. Wherever it is now, it's probably crushed or 6 feet under other rubbish in a tip somewhere outside of London.

So I come to my senses, explain to myself that it's not big deal. I only lost the 3DS, Hotel Dusk and some downloadable titles. Sure, it hurts. But I'm only going to use my 3DS for three more games. Spirit of Justice, DGS (When it's translated) and Pokemon Sun. So, I was contempt in my thoughts. I was still sad and angry over this but it was my own fault and it's over now. I couldn't do anything.

Literally 10 minutes ago, my 3DS just falls on the floor right in front of me. Where I sit in my room to use my computer is right next to a wardrobe that I put all my clothes into. It's a super small room, and the wardrobe is super old (Hell, it doesn't even have doors anymore) but I keep it around since it still stores clothes fine. Anyhow, I usually put a jacket or something thick there for my left arm to rest on when I use the computer since otherwise, it'd just be floating or hitting wood.

Sometimes when I'm playing a game or waiting for something to load on a game I play my 3DS to pass the time, and when it's loaded I'll put the 3DS back. This time I apparently put it inside the wardrobe near the clothes, and completely forgot about it.

So for a week now I've been worrying about losing something that was never more than a few centimeters away from me at best.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 07-30-2016, 02:46 PM