Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
(08-13-2016, 04:25 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: And it's even a special edition one D:

You'd think people would eat that shit up even with a damaged box. You lucked out, gurl.

I can't say if this is true or not because I heard this from my mom, but I guess with "big name" stores the boxes have to meet a certain quality to be put on the shelves otherwise they send them back or, in some cases, are nice and just donate to places like Good Will.

Also according to my mother those PS4s were gone in the blink of an eye, so they did indeed eat them up there. So glad she was on break; employees that are clocked in aren't allowed to buy anything so regular customers have a chance.

(08-13-2016, 06:09 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: ^

You'd be surprised how damaged boxes mean the world to people.

I got a figure of Misaka from Railgun (You can puke now) for free because the guy damaged the box and couldn't sell it. Hell, I actually got four figures but I gave three to my friends and kept Misaka.

It's safely tucked away in the wardrobe, away from prying eyes.

Oh jeez. With figures, yeah. I've gotten some amazing deals on Yahoo Japan Auctions because especially the Japanese will flip their shit over even the slightest dent, so they'll drastically discount figures.

I'll have to look up that character when I get home, but I guarantee the succubus I got recently is waaaaay worse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by Hexadecimal - 08-13-2016, 06:21 PM