Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
Yeah I'm in the second to last dungeon now, loving the time limit puzzles in a game that's all about exploration. Oh and the fireballs shooting you from off screen are great too.

I really love the world and exploration as a whole, it's just these dark world dungeons feel super cheap and tedious. Plus, when you do manage to defeat the asshole bosses, there's next to no feeling of actual accomplishment. In Ocarina and pretty much every other Zelda game I've ever played, you get to see something happen after clearing a dungeon. Like the Zora home thawing or refilling Lake Hylia or talking to the baby deku tree, you get these tangible moments of healing the world that make you feel great as a player. Here you just rescue another fuckin girl with a different colored hat and awful exposition and that's it. Less reward for going through more shit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by Arjahn - 08-26-2016, 05:15 PM