Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
I spent the last few days at my uni friends' house, I spent the Monday going through MGS3 on Normal, and showing funny and stupid things to all of them throughout the day. Took 10 hours, and I accidentally killed 2 people even though I was going for a no kill run. Shame really.

It was pretty fun, since I knew a lot of secrets and could show people the stupidness of the game, as well as Ocelot and his escapades throughout the game. I got a lot of laughs out of people just from playing the game my own way. The whole room laughed for a minute or so when they all thought I died during the Volgin fight but just used a Fake Death Pill, and got right back up with Volgin's back turned and shot him in the head multiple times, as well as wearing the stupidest outfit and face camo in the final cutscene with the boss to basically make a beautifully done moment, incredibly stupid.

Yeah, had a lot of fun replaying MGS3.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 09-01-2016, 04:09 AM