Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
Huh... I thought we had a thread about video game rants, but either we don't or I'm blind.

Anyway...

I really, really liked Sho Minazuki in the P4 Ultimax game. It seems that my point of view isn't shared so there's not a lot of merchandise or even fan art for him. While looking for stuff I found a really stupid rant about him: Someone claimed no one would like Sho if he were a girl. That a if a female character acted like him she'd be hated right away.

Erm... Normally gender doesn't influence how much I like a character too much, but it would have actually been awesome if Sho was a girl. Just for the fact it would be pretty ironic for Adachi to find himself being bossed around and having the shit beat out of him by a woman. He's got some very traditional thinking of how a woman should act (he makes a comment upon beating Chie that she should act more girly) so it would just add another layer to his frustration of being at the mercy of a teenager.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by Hexadecimal - 09-12-2016, 09:11 AM