Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
So I found out the other day that Metroid Zero Mission has the original Metroid on it that unlocks when you get any ending. I decided that I would try to beat it since I fairly enjoyed Metroid II. Man... this game has not aged well. It's stupid hard just because it doesn't want to give you your full health back when you restart the game. You start with 30 Health every time, even if you have all the Energy Tanks. It's also kinda boring, even not rushing to get the best ending, it was just not fun to get through the game. All the other games I put down and wanted to pick them up soon after. The orignal I put down for a few days before feeling like continuing.

This is why I like and at the same time hate playing these games late. I can play these classics that people loved and hold dear and see how they hold up. I just feel like I would have loved this game if I played it back when I was a kid. At lest the other games are fun to play.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by gamemaster1991 - 10-12-2016, 05:45 PM