Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
So through a series of weird events I found myself playing a game called "Super Real Mahjong 7" which is apparently the 7th series of a strip mahjong game in which the protagonist ruins girls lives by betting absolutely nothing in a game of Mahjong with their bet being for them to strip to nothing.

Now, don't get me wrong. I was here for the Mahjong, nothing else but this game came off as more funny, annoying and retarded as anything else. It was entirely in Japanese so idk what the story was about, but from what I can gather.

Let's say Akagi, goes to this house for some reason that has a 15 year old school girl, a 18 year old school girl, a teacher and a maid. The idea is I come here, and literally ruin young girls lives by besting them at Mahjong, and the bet was apparently for them to strip. The 18 year old is saved by the sensei when I win, and then the sensei unfortunately has to strip down after I win and I apparently take a picture of it and she knocks herself out trying to stop me from doing so. Afterwards I go to the 15 year old, and destroy her at Mahjong and when I force her to strip when she starts crying so instead we instead go to the pool. So after all this I have a go at the fucking maid who is shit at Mahjong even though she tsumo'd twice on her third turn in a row, and then when I strip her down the game ends.

All in all Japan truly has a culture superior to our own. Thank you Japan.

Also please note this was the Sega Saturn version which meant it had no nudity in it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 10-16-2016, 05:49 AM