Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
^

Thanks.

Man, I really don't get The Witcher. I found some starving Elves, and offered them some food. One of them gracefully accepted it and in return gave me some information about herbs (which was useless since I already knew them) and I wanted to see if anyone else would give me info. I talked to the only other unique NPC there who was a Female elf.

I offered her food again, she was disgusted by it. Geralt then tells her that her people will never change, I am showing them help and they refuse it because they want something better. She then complains some more and Geralt replies with "Now, I'm getting angry". She replies "Oh yeah, then bring it. I'll destroy you" and Geralt finishes with "It's okay, calm down"...

...oh and then they have sex.

Yeah, I don't get it either. Plus the cave was full of wounded sleeping elves, so idk where the fuck they did it but yeah that's kinda cool i guess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 10-23-2016, 04:13 PM