Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
(11-02-2016, 05:28 PM)retrolinkx Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 09:22 PM)Space Jockey Wrote: https://www.vgfacts.com/trivia/10877/

What

What the fuck

What the fuck is wrong with this world?

Why is this trivia?

No seriously, why the hell was this accepted?

It's basically saying "so there's a meme that NEARLY got into Pokemon but didn't" It's like saying that "Hideki Naganuma wanted to work on Splatoon because it had a similar artstyle to Jet Set Radio but he didn't."

Unless this Pokémon has been confirmed or something? I haven't kept up to date with anything but the starters final evo.

I honestly am a little annoyed with this one when I see trivia of mine that has been sitting in pending for a long time, including one about a famous athlete who literally worked as a side job making video games before he went big in his sport and ended up having a popular video game series made about him.  That is something interesting, and I can link the interview video and timestamp and even did. 

But, even the trivia says that Nintendo never made a comment over it.  But, because it is Pokemon and we need as much Pokemon trivia here as possible, I guess it gets a pass.  That is why I think it's accepted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 11-02-2016, 10:06 PM