Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
(11-02-2016, 10:06 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 05:28 PM)retrolinkx Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 09:22 PM)Space Jockey Wrote: https://www.vgfacts.com/trivia/10877/

What

What the fuck

What the fuck is wrong with this world?

Why is this trivia?

No seriously, why the hell was this accepted?

It's basically saying "so there's a meme that NEARLY got into Pokemon but didn't" It's like saying that "Hideki Naganuma wanted to work on Splatoon because it had a similar artstyle to Jet Set Radio but he didn't."

Unless this Pokémon has been confirmed or something? I haven't kept up to date with anything but the starters final evo.

I honestly am a little annoyed with this one when I see trivia of mine that has been sitting in pending for a long time, including one about a famous athlete who literally worked as a side job making video games before he went big in his sport and ended up having a popular video game series made about him.  That is something interesting, and I can link the interview video and timestamp and even did. 

But, even the trivia says that Nintendo never made a comment over it.  But, because it is Pokemon and we need as much Pokemon trivia here as possible, I guess it gets a pass.  That is why I think it's accepted.

https://www.vgfacts.com/trivia/8011/

I submitted this trivia twice and both times it has gotten rejected because there wasn't substantial evidence to back it up as proper trivia. At the time, I respected the reasoning and while I did fight for the trivia, I knew it was a lost cause. Yet, this trivia has somehow made it into the site under the "rumor" tag. Understandably, I was peeved enough to realize that submitting trivia hasn't been #1 priority as of late for VGFacts. They only review the latest game release as to get that viewer count. At this point, they are willing to post trivia that are deemed "interesting" and they use that as an excuse whenever they get called out for it.

Not that I care now but back then I gived up on trivia scouting and the like. Still love the forums though<3.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by Berry - 11-02-2016, 10:45 PM