Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
So, I'm working on Resident Evil Spencer Estate mansion on Minecraft Xbox 360 version. I know it has been done before (and I have been looking at other's creations for tips and reference), but I want to make something huge that I can be proud of. If I like it, I may go further and do the police station in RE2 and/or the mansion in RE0.

Maybe I can create a world that has signs hidden throughout, as memos, files, etc., with point values and run a treasure hunt type tournament some day; Back in April, I watched a tournament and spoke with the retired gentleman who ran it. He built buildings, streets, freight trucks, a subway system, a naval ship yard, a bunch of other stuff in the city AND....GILLIGAN'S ISLAND.

Oh my Zeus this is going to take forever. I'm not even finished with the Main Hall, want to make some changes already, and I've already spent 3 hours on it........

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by Kakariko Kid - 11-13-2016, 08:58 PM