Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
(12-26-2016, 05:14 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: The way you said "should I tell him about "it"" had me thinking I made a mistake or something. And then you just tell me that there are books, which is well known to a lot of people since when you start up The Witcher I'm sure it tells you they're based off novels.

Wait, for real? Shit, I forgot. It's been a long time since the last time I touched anything Witcher related.

(12-26-2016, 05:14 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: You could've easily just said "Hey, do you know that The Witcher games are based off novels as well? You might want to give them a read" instead of making a post like that.

I'm sorry, but it really did annoy me.

Don't worry about it. If anything I should be the one making the apology because I screwed things up.

Next time I'll be more careful with how I word things in order to avoid confusion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-26-2016, 05:26 PM