Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
In game dialogue should be enough to help you get all 20 masks that are not part of the main story line, i.e. the Deku, Goron, and Zora masks. Pay attention to the red text.
Here are a few changes:
* The Bombers' Notebook has changed from the N64 version and I found it much easier to track events.
* Playing the Song of Time no longer saves the game like it did on the 3DS; on the N64, you had to play said song and restart the 3 days to save whereas owl statues will allow you to save the game on the 3DS without having to restart.
* If you play the Song of Double Time, you can choose which hour in the same day to fast forward to; on the N64, the said song would warp you 6 hours ahead in-game time. That saves you from waiting around for something that will happen in 4 or 5 hours.
* The location of the Stone Mask has changed; in the N64 game, I accidentally came across it.
Need any hints or advice, feel free to PM me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by Kakariko Kid - 01-01-2017, 09:03 PM