Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
Finished The Witcher 2 just now. If you want a comparion on how much better it is than the first game.

I started The Witcher 1 on the 28th of August, 2015. I finished it on the 25th of December, 2016. It took me 44 hours doing mostly 80% of side quests, having to redo areas due to crashes and restarting a section once because I wanted a different ending.

I started The Witcher 2 on the 26th of December, 2016. I finished it, well today. It took me 35 hours doing 100% of all the side quests. I skipped a few fights due to options I had in the game.

I guess I'll start The Witcher 3 when I get back home, or possibly buy it for my PC to play on, since I won't have my PS4 with me at all times. Here's hoping I can make sure my options in the first two games are reflected in the third when I play it on the PS4.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 01-20-2017, 08:57 PM