Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
(01-18-2017, 06:35 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: Here ya go, Jocko.
Does this cheapest/most expensive places to buy consoles report reflect those prices accurately?

Sadly, yes. That's about as accurate.

Oh yeah, sorry for the late response, dude.

(01-26-2017, 11:07 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I just think it's really strange how video games are given so much harsher treatment than movies. It's perfectly fine to release a theater version that fits the R rating, but you can't release an "Unrated" version of a video game because major retail stores won't carry it.

Not trying to get into a fight here. I just think that violence, especially when it's against someone who's a threat to you in a video game, isn't that big of a deal. The rating system exists for a reason and people should be able to get these games uncut and uncensored in one way or another. 

Even though I don't always agree with game content, and might bitch about, the creators have just as much of a right to put something out there the way they envision it.

No, it's ok Hex, I understand your point, but keep in mind that, unfortunaly, there are people out there who still hold the believe that videogames are only for children. Why do you think TV, movies and even comicbooks can get away with all the violence and sex they want?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 01-26-2017, 11:09 PM