Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
I never cared much for Jontron, but here.

I only listened to around 50 minutes of the end of it. I hate Sargon of Akkad mostly because he's your generic "Hey guys, you know how SJW's lack common sense? Well here's me explaining why something they did angered me so much to make a video where I mock them for thirty minutes with a picture of a smug pepe that I've created in MS paint to look like Sargon of Akkad. Also look at my cool memes I found on 4chan "le ironic XD"".

All Jontron did was point on things that a lot of people are afraid to say. He did make some fun of the holocaust (questioning numbers) and some random racist stuff I think. But overall I think he was discussing some things people are afraid to say, such as immigration to other countries usually being bad due to changes in culture and I think how people shouldn't be mad at Donald Trump being president since it was a democratic way of voting and the Democrats shot themselves in the foot with Hillary.

IIRC he did this once before, and lost a few hundred viewers. He's not bothered about talking about this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 01-29-2017, 03:18 AM