Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
So I've sort of been looking up random things about Halo, and as you all know Halo died with 4 and has been dead since there may actually be a silver lining to all of this.

Apparently, 343 noticed that when they pander to the traditional Halo fans, people approve of it. Whether it be adding the original BR to Halo 5's multiplayer, or the Master Chief Collection in general.

In other words, 343 are actually taking cues from the fans this time around, instead of what Microsoft want. So this could mean that Halo 6 might actually be, dare I say it? Good.

Halo 4 may have had a good story, but everything else was inexcusable, and then with Halo 5 copying everything that other big games have done (which ironically evolved from copying Halo, we've finally gone full fucking circle people) I just couldn't accept 343 as anything but an incompetent developer that doesn't really know what anyone wants and just makes sure they meet their Microsoft quota.

Halo 6 needs a lot to be good in my eyes, but with all this news I've been hearing of 343 actually pandering to nostalgic fans....well they may be on to something here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 03-14-2017, 04:40 PM