Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
^

You're making the dungeon to be a lot worse that it actually is, but I will admit I spent too long on it.

Using the Time Stop on the gate was fucking retarded, since time stop is used to propel things. Not to open a fucking gate that's attached to something. You should've used the magnet on it, because, you know. It's fucking metal.

Then wheel is also not as bad as you're making it. I didn't know what I was meant to do at first until I got the map and then understood the gimmick of this dungeon. The big wheel in the middle isn't hard at all. I fell off once and then timed everything correctly the second time to be able to fall into the slot awkwardly but still in there.

Also, from what I'm reading it sounds like you did the puzzle a bit wrong. You're not meant to fly mid jump and use the gimmick or whatever you were trying to do to get to the third floor (if that what you were doing?) All I did was just move to the spot that the two water wheels are seperated from and walk onto the platforms and then jump from there.

The trunk was slow I'll give you that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 03-20-2017, 12:20 AM