Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
Finally got around to playing Metroid Prime. I've had it as a kid, and got around an hour into every Prime game with the exception of Hunters where I got halfway, but I never actually played a lot of it.

I disliked the 3D gameplay that Prime had, especially after going through all the 2D Metroid's and loving them all, but after finishing Metroid 2's remake I thought I might as well give Prime another shot.

Apart from the fact it has no dual analogue controls it's a pretty perfect game. I tried playing with a KB+M but it proved to be a bit of a pain so I just continued on with a controller and you get used to it I guess. It's just a shame.

Oh, and some of the sections of the game such as enemies respawning in areas you left a minute ago when you come back, and certain puzzles/items like the Boost Ball and the half pipes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 04-22-2017, 01:14 AM