Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
So I've been playing Persona 3 recently, got into quite a bit and I've been doing a lot of social links surprisingly. Unless I'm missing out on become friends with the SEES team, there's no real reason for me to interact with them unlike in Persona 4 where a max social link would improve their personas.

Anyhow, I've maxed out two social links already, and I'm working on two others. So I get a call from one friend asking if I'm doing something on Sunday, I tell them I'm free because I completely forgot I had plans on that day, and then boom. Game reminds me I have plans. So I go to cancel the plans with the other friend. Seems simple enough right?

Well, NO. The game tells me that this one incident has fucked up my friendship as of now. Seriously? Cancelling plans on a Sunday (a few days in advance mind you) has "soured" our friendship? I mean, wow. That's a new one.

Thank God this was removed in Persona 4, I probably would've gotten this by accident many times in a row.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 07-15-2017, 01:11 AM