Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
Went to an arcade today.

Had a lot of fun, played on an actual Outrun 2 arcade machine and was kinda disappointed. The machine itself was great, but the quality on the TV was awful, it was like 480i composite, as opposed to my 1080p, 8XAA I can get on my PC.  It was very hard to play since drifting was difficult but overall I had a lot of fun. I sadly didn't complete a run of the arcade.

They also had Initial D. Funnily enough my brother lost to Itsuki who is the worst racer in the anime. I beat him in an 86 since they allowed you to have one. It was kinda boring to be honest, but I didn't use manual transmission so it could've been a lot more fun with that.

They had a billiards table as well, which I beat my brother at. The table was very large and the pool cue was odd to say the least, jump shots happened a lot more than they should've on that table.

They also had a weird rhythm game, two actually. One was called Groove Coaster or something (apparently the only one in Europe) and was full of Japanese music I didn't know, luckily they had some Danganronpa music which I aced because I knew it so well and it's one of my favourite tracks.

Here's some gameplay of it.

They also had a Taiko: Drum Master, which was the loudest fucking game in there. Like seriously, imagine Japanese being blasted at you at 200% from tinny speakers. It was awful. The worst part was that we kept on getting free games and eventually had to choose the hardest one (which was Tank from Bebop by the way). It had tons of anime openings and video game stuff, including Lucky Star, School Days, Evangelion and Initial D, they even had eurobeat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 08-04-2017, 04:18 PM