Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
(09-21-2017, 08:10 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 11:08 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Was finding it hard to use my official Mega Drive controller while playing games, buttons would get stiff and hard to use so  I decided to open it up and clean it.

Somehow a massive dust bunny had accumulated in the bottom of the controller, about the size of an M&M. So that's a good sign I did the right thing, the controller probably hasn't been opened for 27 years.

That reminds me of when I started taking all of my extra Gamecube and Xbox controllers apart to clean and/or repair them. I had maple syrup in the A button of one of my Gamecube controllers and it caused it to stick. How?

My first wife and my brother would look at me like I was crazy. Gettin' the look of "you're not gonna be able to get them back together".

Not gaming controllers, but my uncle got tired of our TV remote not working 80% of the time. So when we were out doing whatever at the time, he sat down and took it apart and cleaned the inside. There was Kool-Aid in it if I remember correctly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by gamemaster1991 - 09-21-2017, 10:44 AM