Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
So, I've always found that Microsoft have always been quite a technology friendly company and it makes sense, if you connect an Xbox One controller to a PC, it'd install a driver and then you'd be set after a few seconds. It'd work like that easily.

So, I thought I'd try and use my Xbox One controller on my tablet/phone, both times it wouldn't be able to read it and I'd be stuck without a controller to use. It wasn't a big deal since I don't play much on my tablet and stuff, but I would've liked to have the offer.

So eventually I was talking to people about trying to buy an Xbox One S controller to use for bluetooth, and people were just telling me to use a DS4 controller. Sony have always been kind of iffy with other tech, so I just assumed that it wouldn't work from the beginning.

I connected it to my tablet using an OTG cable, and it worked instantly. With two emulators as well, the SNES and the N64 emulator. There is little input lag, but apart from that it works wonders.

Honestly surprised with Sony here, they're usually the ones to not try and have connectivity with other pieces of tech, but here it is working perfectly on a Kindle Fire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 11-23-2017, 11:23 AM