Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
So, I've been playing the Yakuza series on and off for a few years. I played and finished 1 back in 2015, took me around a month or so, I played through 2 multiple times, but only finished it this October after a month of playing it, and finally I'm onto Yakuza 3.

I wanted to try and complete the game before Christmas, and was rushing through it. I got to Chapter 10 today and decided to call it quits, and see how long I've got left. Yakuza 1 and 2 were around 20 chapters, so I was assuming that it would be 20 chapters as well.

Turns out, it's 12 fucking chapters long. I wouldn't be annoyed with this if it wasn't for the fact the first 6 chapters of the game are setting up the main story of the game, and I'm quite literally leading a Slice of Life, Shounen protag's life. A ex-Yakuza taking care of an orphanage. I mean I liked the game at this point but man, that was HALF of the game.

I was pissed they removed Mahjong from the game, but if it's lacking chapters and other things. That's just a massive shame. I'm glad they at least translated it for us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 12-22-2017, 01:27 PM