Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
^

THANK YOU.

It feels so weird for people to class thing as one or other based off stuff that's in the damn game. It's like people thinking Kanji was gay, when he was confused over Naoto, and pretty much the instant she changed back he understood himself a lot more, (although I may be wrong. I never once thought of Kanji to be gay since I knew Naoto was a girl from the start, and from what I remember from my playthrough 3 or so years ago, he felt relieved that Naoto was a girl and not a guy.) It's like saying that Zelda is trans because she became Sheik to guide Link throughout the game.

It's like Walter from Dennis the Menace. That's guy is just effeminate and likes girly things, the kid's not gay and Dennis picking on him isn't homophobic.

It feels like the whole idea of kids/teenagers being confused about themselves MUST mean that they're gay/trans or whatever, instead of just, oh I don't know being young, confused and naive?

I should also add that Rin hasn't been confirmed to be anything out of the ordinary, people are going crazy about ONE SCENE where Vincent is looking at her privates and is screaming. We don't even know what he can see, and to add onto this, it's the exact same face he made when he noticed he slept with Catherine, he could just be shocked again.

Spoiler:As controversial as this may sound, if Rin is confirmed to be transgender, than it would make sense for a straight man like Vincent to be shocked that he has slept with a trans person.

Also, I started playing Persona 2 because I want to go through the Persona games backwards for no real reason. I'm surprised how good the game is still, it's like barely aged outside of it's looks, and even then they're really nice to look at. I just need to understand what I can achieve from talking to the demons, because you do it so much and there was some long explanation that I think meant I need to make a pact with them to use them as personas.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 12-28-2017, 12:40 AM