Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
(12-28-2017, 07:26 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: Has anyone played the new Metroid on the 3DS yet? I'm thinking about getting. I haven't played Metroid since the SNES game and thought it might make a nice addition for my "addiction" and "mental disorder".

I haven't played it myself, but I hear it's really good for what it is. I really love the Metroid series, and I'm a bit weary of Samus returns myself, but it got a high 90 on metacritic, and people do say it was pretty good.

Personally, if you haven't played any other games in the series I'd see if Zero Mission is on the 3DS VC since that game is great and still hold up today, plus it would be the precursor to Samus Returns, so it might be the best option before getting it. If it's not on the store, see if you can emulate it. The game isn't long, you could probably finish it in less than 6 hours

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 12-28-2017, 09:56 PM