Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
^

I never understood this complaint.

You have to deal with water four times in the game. There are only four places you need to surf to get to. Team Aqua/Magma's base, Sootopolis, Mossdeep and Ever Grande City. If you counted it with encounter rate included and have the player run away (instead of just using Max Repel like any normal person would) it'd take you around 30 minutes (and I'm talking max amount of time). Lilycove to Team Aqua/Magma's base, followed by Lilycove to Mossdeep, Mossdeep to Sootopolis (along with Diving) and then the final swim to Ever Grande AND THAT'S IT.

That's all the mandatory surfing required in Gen 3.

As for caves, there's like barely three you have to go through the Rustturf tunnel you have to go through like 20% of it for the story which is mandatory, Granite Cave and Victory Tunnel are the only other mandatory ones I can remember. As for your other complaints, you're just talking about like one part of the game which funnily enough is just before Fortree City, and can be fixed by just using repel.

At least have some legitimate complaints towards the game, like how there's no end game content, lack of a "GBA Music player", no choice to change the players clothes, little to no challenge in the game in general etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 01-10-2018, 01:54 PM