Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
Been playing through FF5 Advance on my computer but getting tired of having to play it ONLY on my computer through an emulator since I played FF3 and 4 portability and they took me less time to finish than FF1 and 2 which I played on a console, so I looked into playing them on the go with the SNES sound mod.

My PSP-1000 has a GBA emu installed, but it ran terribly and my phone has one as well but I hate touchscreen controls, so I looked into GBA emulators on a hacked 3DS and it's INCREDIBLY SIMPLE to install on.

All you need is the game, and a program called GBA injector and you're set. It takes like 5 minutes to create the GBA VC file for you 3DS and install it, as for moving saves over it took me around 40 minutes to work out the first thing you ever install when you hack your 3DS (GodMode9) basically lets you do ANYTHING to your 3DS in regards to its files on a binary level, so you can move saves from your GBA emu to your 3DS GBA VC because in the end all GBA emulators runs off the same save files.

So now I can play FF5A with the SNES sound mod in bed and where ever I go with free time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by retrolinkx - 05-22-2018, 03:46 AM