Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
Recently playing the Crash Bandicoot remakes and it feels and plays like a flash game. It's good but there are certain aspects that are jarring because of the updated graphics(an example would be the bonus stages, where the 2.5 level doesn't mesh well with the background or the "BONUS" text). Especially felt this with the boss level as well.

Throughout playing it, all I could think of was that I rather just play the originals because those games had a certain amount of charm(maybe it's the outdated graphics or nostalgia but I'm not usually the nostalgic type) that made Crash Bandicoot special that the remakes is very much lacking. Also, I don't consider the N. Sane trilogy as just a "Remaster" because of the amount of work put into it, they should've put more variety to the overall games instead of a fresh coat of paint.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by Berry - 07-02-2018, 07:56 AM