Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache
A day late to the party but Happy 10th anniversary to 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors!

Eleven days late to the party, but happy 20th anniversary to Doshin the Giant!

Happy 30th anniversary to the Final Fight series! (December 1st)

Happy 20th anniversary to Pokémon Gold and Silver for the GBC! (November 21)

One month late, but happy 15th anniversary to Metroid Prime 2: Echoes!

A month late to the party but happy 15th anniversary to the Nintendo DS!

Almost a month late but happy 15th anniversary to Half-Life 2! (November 16)

A month late but happy 20th anniversary to Half-Life: Opposing Force!

A month late but happy 35th anniversary to the arcade version of Ballon Fight (AKA Vs. Balloon Fight)!

EDIT (December 29): Happy 20th anniversary to the Shenmue series!

(10-05-2018, 07:47 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: I was watching the end of a PUBG match posted on reddit. It was 1 v 3 at the end of a squad match and as the zone is coming in, the team of 3 had to jump down from a high cliff and the person recording sniped the first 2 and the 3rd one died from the jump.
I commented "It was at that moment, the last guy realized he didn't have a Yoshi to jump off of"; one reply is "yoshi?"
Am I so old that the are gamers that do not know the infamous jump off Yoshi's back and Mario makes it safely while Yoshi falls in a hole and is reincarnated in another egg? Come on, it's Yoshi. Who doesn't know who Yoshi is?

Kakariko, I KNOW that I am a year late to this (shame on me for not coming up with an answer back then, I know) but I don't think this is a matter of you being "too old", but rather a case of some people not knowing much about Nintendo in general. There is also people on the other side of the spectrum, aka Nintendo fans who are ignorant about anything non-Nintendo related.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v3: Check Out Cosmyk's Mustache - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-11-2019, 11:59 PM