Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Been Quite Some time since Something was Last Updated
Is there anything we can start doing to get this site back up and running? Unless I am mistaken, approvals have basically slowed to a crawl. Maybe some are still going through, but I've had about a dozen trivia waiting in the queue for a few months now.

The reason I ask is because I want to get back to regularly submitting to the site. There are a lot of games out there I'm dying to document. However, it seems pointless to submit new trivia if it's going to sit in the queue for eternity.

I'm willing to volunteer myself as an approver if that is what it takes. I am an avid writer and have done professional editing as a side-gig in the past. If there is a form to fill out somewhere to apply as an approver, let me know.

This is not an accusation against the admins or approvers - I do believe they are doing their best to maintain the site. :) As someone else said, life whooshes by sometimes. But I would definitely love to see the site back at its previous level of activity. I really enjoy contributing to this site and would like to see it flourish again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Been Quite Some time since Something was Last Updated - by Matthew Neuteboom - 12-28-2016, 02:08 PM