Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri
(01-14-2017, 02:12 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I have something really weird that happens to me sometimes when trying to sleep. I hear a voice talking and it doesn’t stop until I make myself wake up. I can never remember what it says (if it’s anything intelligible at all) but this time I know it was a man’s voice.

I don’t even know where to start to find out why this happens or how to stop it.

You've reminded me of a post someone made like 3 or so years ago back on the /adv/ board of 4chan where he was getting the same recurring dream where he could ask someone on a boat three questions, and he would always answer in cryptic riddles.

Since he had the dream every night he could remember the answer clearly and people found out that he was actually referring to lines in the bible, which, upon searching, was implying that this user could've been the second coming of Christ and had to sacrifice himself to find out.

Dreams and Sleep are honestly weird things. Especially when you think that we sleep for a third of our lives. I'm 20 now, I've slept through 6.77 years of my life without even knowing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - by retrolinkx - 01-16-2017, 08:19 AM