Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri
(05-08-2017, 04:38 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: So for the past 8 months or so, while I've been living with friends for uni. I've had a second screen that I just never used. I didn't have a reason to use it, and it's just been laying in the wardrobe for months.

Today, after doing 8 hours or so of mind numbingly boring work. I thought "Man, I wish I could watch something and do work at the same time" and then I remembered the second screen.

I took it out, set it up, extended the displays and boom. Watching Seinfeld as I type. I can also shift it to my left slighty to watch stuff before bed. It's actually pretty decent.

I have this girl that complains that I have more than one screen for my computer. She doesn't get that two (minimum) screens is the ideal way to have a desktop. I currently have 3 (two identical and 1 old 42" TV as a 3rd) and I mainly use the two screens on the bottom. The 3rd is just used when I need the extra screen space, when I am recording, or when I am showing someone something on my computer. I ALWAYS use the two bottom screens. One for working on, the other for videos or chat windows.

[Image: 8X2642X.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - by Colossus - 05-08-2017, 12:57 PM