Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri
I'm the only one here who actually feels sorry for Voat? I mean, when Reddit attempted to homogenize their userbase by filtering out everyone they didn't like, people looked for an alternative that supports free speech, said alternative being called 'Voat'; the problem being that because of Reddit's fliter process, Voat was going to get filled up with the original place's rejects (as in, the people who got banned for being assholes rather than for having a different opinion). The fact that the site also worked wokingly, leaving only a few people who could whitstand it, just further sped up the homogenization of Voat's userbase.

Basically, it became another shameless echo-chamber. What a waste, the site surely had potential.

EDIT: Look, I know Reddit can get quite nasty sometimes (I don't even visit the site as much as I used to for that reason). But seriously, Voat is a really fucked up place.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 07-17-2017, 09:54 PM