Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri
Was just looking through the earliest member lists, to see what number I was when I joined the site (241th member of the site btw) and noticed something very odd.

The 249th member of the site was an old youtuber Spoiler:(that I stole the name off) that I used to watch back when I was around 10/11. His name was MASTERLINKX and used to make dumb videos of a high pitched link in Ocarina of Time, of course I found it hilarious and this was before I even created my youtube account. I guess he was pretty big around 2006-8, big enough to warrant someone hacking his account and stuff.

These days he's some nobody who is past his hey-day. He's pretty much a manchild brony and nothing redeemable can be found from him.

Just a bit interesting to see that he joined the site for some odd reason, never posted and never came back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - by retrolinkx - 04-30-2018, 10:48 AM