Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri
So my brother told me this a year or so back and I asked him about it again, thought I'd share.

There's a joke belt that can be won in the Japanese WWE division. The reason it's a joke is because it's literally defended 24/7 and can be won by anyone at anytime as long as a ref is present, regardless of gender, age or even being human.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironman_He...ampionship

So far three animals, and over several dozen inanimate objects and ridiculous things have won it and happened, including.

Poison Sawada Black who "Created the belt and recognized himself as the first champion, three minutes before loosing it."
Three different ladders - each fell on the champion and a pinfall was counted, with some successfully defending the title by not being pinned during the time limit battle royal matches.
A pint of beer
Chopsticks
A bus
A poster
An invisible wrestler
A chair
The belt itself
Someone losing it in a dream (Candice LaRae pinned Joey Ryan in a dream; first title change to take place outside of reality.)
Vince McMahon's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

To name a couple, just thought I'd share some fun stuff in wrestling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - by retrolinkx - 05-19-2018, 07:56 PM