Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri
I find it funny when the Yankees get weirded out just because they see someone eating Pizza with a fork. That shit even made it to the news once (there was a politician in NYC who ate Pizza that way) and my reaction was this: "does THIS really count as News??".

I'm sure this is gonna blow your American mind but... yes, people actually eat Pizza with a fork. No, eating Pizza with a fork doesn't make you a "fancy nancy" (whatever that means). This doesn't always happen, tho. If you are at a restaurant then its normal to eat it with a fork. But if you are at home then sure, use your hands. This happens not just in Italy (AKA the home of Pizza) but in other parts of the world, too.

But seriously, its so funny seeing people go "Are you eating Pizza with a FORK?!?!?!?!?!?1111 EEEEEEWWWWW. GTFO you fancy nancy! That's not how you are supposed to eat pizaa RREEEEEEEEEEEE".

Imagine being so arrogant that you go and tell the Italians that they are eating Pizza the wrong way. Bruh.

EDIT: here's the news report that I was talking about.

Again, people think that this SHIT really count as news? Talk about first world problems...

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-04-2021, 06:26 PM